External Wall Insulation: Render
Updated: Apr 29, 2022
External Wall Insulation
At ESW Insulation we recommend and use Mapei Silancolor Tonachino as our final render system.
Silancolor Tonachino is known for its water-repellent, transpirant properties whilst being high filling. It can also be used as a internal or external siloxane plaster.
Size of grain
This silicone resin based plaster comes in a paste and is available in different size grains to achieve different effects and finishes. It has excellent water- repellent and vapor permeability.
· 0.7 mm
· 1.2 mm
· 1.5 mm
· 2.0 mm
Silancolor Tonachino benefits
· Attractive finishes which protect cement and lime based renders
· Fibroreinforced silicone resin-based plaster
· High vapor permeability
· Uniform to colour
· Excellent adhesion
· Wide range of colours – 151 to be precise!
· Water repellent
· Contains synthetic fibres (good for crack resistance)
· Protects against chemical aggression
ESW Insulation also offer a stand alone rendering services.
Please note, the colours may vary on devices as your screen may not be calibrated. Swatches are available to view on request.